Saturday, November 21, 2009

What God Gives You

I never thought at the age of 41 I would be a daddy again. But that is what the lord is giving us. When I think about how much joy my daughter and son have given me, I realize what a blessing god is putting on our plate. I also never thought I would be building a website, especially a Christian website. It is a lot of work, more than I thought it would be. But that is one of the jobs the lord has given me to do. If My Bros Got My Back Brings just one person closer to him it will be all worth it. I am in the process of building pages for Christian churches by state so that if someone is looking for a place to worship in their area they can find it. I have been going to the library a lot and must have 5 or six different books on building websites and creating blogs. The library is such a great place to find information. On the weekends I usually bring the kids with me and they do enjoy it so. I always loved to read and am hoping they take after me in this aspect. If anyone has a Christian church with a website by all means forward it to me and I will add it to the directory. Thank you and Bless you. Jon and Christine Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Search Engine Submission - AddMe